35x12.5x15 KM2's

Is $208 a good price for a 35x12.5.15 KM2 shipped?

There is a guy on Jeep forum selling tires at cost plus shipping...thats the number he gave me...

That is not that good of a deal tire rack is only $211 a tire plus shipping! Plus there is no way in hell $208 is cost! Just because that is cost to him doesn't make it a good deal!

Look at TIRE RACK i have seen them as low as $712 a set
discounttires.com
discountwheelwarehouse.com
treadepot.com $187 a tire plus shipping
4wd.com May price match

tires accross the board have gone up recently, I would say $208 to your door is a good deal as tire rack has them for $211 PLUS SHIPPING

That is not that good of a deal tire rack is only $211 a tire plus shipping! Plus there is no way in hell $208 is cost! Just because that is cost to him doesn't make it a good deal!

Look at TIRE RACK i have seen them as low as $712 a set
discounttires.com
discountwheelwarehouse.com
treadepot.com $187 a tire plus shipping
4wd.com May price match
Cost is different for everybody. Sometimes our cost was higher than what some places were retailing them for. State Fleet Management gets Goodyear at under cost by a good margin.

yeah..thats the bitch....min of 20 per tire to have the mounted and road forced balanced....Im thinking of going airsoft balancing with the 35's though...seems to be a good way to balance bigger tires. More than likley, Ill be buying a tire at a time over the next few months...Just not enough in the budget to get em all right now...and I am horrible about saving...

I can get a price for you but you'll have to make a little drive to get them for the deal. The shop can also mount and balance them for around 10 or so a tire. These guys managed to balance my 40s out with ease so a 35 should be child's play.

Waiting on a price from my buddy, but he says that there is a national backorder on those km2s and they are out there but there aren't a ton of deals.

Here they are for 187 a tire, but you'll have to pay tax and ship[ping. I've already asked this company if you can pick up from them and they said no as they have several distribution centers. Also treadepot is normally cheaper on goodyears, where as tire rack is normally cheaper on BFGs.

http://www.treadepot.com/tirelist.html?quickfind=35125015