Jeep suspension parts (YJ)

I normally wouldn't make my first forum post a for sale add, but since we all came from usjeeps I didn't think it was a big deal.

Anyways, I linked the back of my YJ and I have some take-off parts from the suspension that I'm selling. If you want it all, just shoot me an offer. I might just take it. The parts have some rash on them. I have been running this setup for a few years and it all held up very well.

JKS B3 u-bolt plates. Best clearance available for rear SUA applications. For 2.5" springs.
- $50

Jks slickrock rear CJ shackle hangers. These are very beefy. Nice upgrade for the CJ guys
- $50

Full Traction 0" YJ springs (2). 6 leaf w/ military wrap.
- Sold

MORE 5/8" shackles for 2.5" springs (2). 9/16 bolts, 3 are greasable, 1 is just a grade 8, and 2 zerk protectors.
- Sold

MORE YJ motor mounts with poly bushings. Stock height. I dont have a pic right now, but they are in good shape. Looks like any other poly motor mounts really.
- $25

I prefer local pickup in Augusta GA, but I could ship the smaller items via USPS flat rate boxes if you need me to (+ the shipping price of course). PM or post here if you have any questions.

Thanks

Last edited: