DANA30 with 4.11 gears

Need a Dana30 in good shape with 4.11 gears asap. HP or LP is accepted. If anyone is going to the pull a part and finds a 4.11 D30, please let me know. I will pay up to 180 for a LP, and 200 for a HP.

yeah...I can get mine regeared, but its much easier to find one ready to bolt in...Id be willing to trade my 4.56 D30 for someones 4.11 if thats an option. I also am going to have my D35 with the Detroit Truetrac in it for sale....or for trade. I could in theory be persuaded to give someone that wants to go to 4.56's mine for thier 4.11/10 D30/35 as well....I think thats my new ratio I want to be at, and I am getting ready to regear my 8.8 that will be going in sometime in the next year, so If I can get a 4.11/10 d30/5 to get me to that point, Im happy....

You obviously have a plan but, I am curious as to why the step down from 4:56 to 4:10? I went from 4:10 to 4:56 when I went up to 35's, I can't imagine running anything less.

Well 4.56 gears with the 6speed and 33's runs me about 3000 rpms at 70.....which is a little high for my taste. I am thinking, as I was when I when to 4.56 gears, but second guessed and went with the 4.56 instead if 4.11s. If I was going to go to 35's I would stay, but im happy with 33's. Soooo I am thinking that if I can get a straight swap, im out nothing.....and maybe ill be able to drive the speed limit when I drive to work in the morning . :)

Yeah....I just don't see a need in the the south east to go to 35s with the tummy tuck....

On another note, I juliet pulled the diff cover on my 8.8 im working on getting ready for install, and was surprised to see an LSD :).. Next question is: by looking at the pics below, can any one help me figure out the ratio???...(please be 4.10's).....

Attachments