Southeast Overland now carries MAXTRAX!

Southeast Overland is again excited to announce a new product line we carry - MAXTRAX. MAXTRAX are traction devices that when placed under your wheels provide extra traction to get you unstuck from muddy, sandy, or other stuck situations. They retail on the Southeast Overland webstore HERE for $295 + $25 shipping to anywhere in the continental US. ------------------SALE------------------------ $290 shipped in the CONUS or $270 local pickup!!!

We will have a set to demo at the Overland Rally near Asheville NC June 9-13 and also several sets and accessories for sale.

InUse_01.JPG Introducing_v1.jpg InUse_05.JPG

---------------------------------------------

MAXTRAX is the lightweight, handy vehicle extraction device that fits in your 4WD ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle encounters a muddy, sandy, or otherwise stuck situation.

MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 38 in long x 13 in wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 4.6 in. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your day tripping, camping, or picnic gear.

Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8.4 lbs. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and maneuver under your tires with minimum effort.

Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tires.

MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.

Made of UV stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.

Whether you’re retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.

Take the easy way out!

Last edited:
Oops - I didn't update this thread!!!

SALE SALE SALE! $290 shipped in the CONUS or $270 with local pick-up!!!!!!!!!!! Not a bad deal huh?

LR Max - we only had one chance to use MAXTRAX this past weekend at the Overland Expo and before we could get a pair stacked for a proper extraction (needed 2 stacked to get traction under an unlocked 80 series Cruiser) the guy got yanked out by a Rover. The best part though was digging for the sunk MAXTRAX - they were deeeeeeeep.

Burying an unlocked 80 series

Digging for gold - I mean a buried MAXTRAX.

I did see them used during an offcamber hill decent with the same 80 series. It was coming down a hill and got crossed up and couldnt go forward or he would flip and he couldn't back up so they stuck 2 max traxs under the tire and he backed out...that was the first time I had ever seen them used...worked pretty good, but I feel they really excel in sand and mud.

I did see them used during an offcamber hill decent with the same 80 series. It was coming down a hill and got crossed up and couldnt go forward or he would flip and he couldn't back up so they stuck 2 max traxs under the tire and he backed out...that was the first time I had ever seen them used...worked pretty good, but I feel they really excel in sand and mud.
Did you get any pics by chance?