AutoFab H4 wiring kits

Have weak headlights? OE plugs melted, and wires burnt?
I custom build H4 headlight wiring harness kits.
They come with new ceramic plugs, high and low beam 45a relays, and all the necessary wiring, fuse, ect... I go as far as using 12ga wire, so no more inadequate wiring.

I can have TJ kits ready in 3-4 days , and will have XJ kits soon.
$55 for the kit, or $100 installed.

Long'sAutoFab@sc.rr.com
803-272-8140

I actually prefer to install these kits, because I make them myself, and every model of TJ is a bit different. PDC location on a 4.0 vs. a 2.5, wiring colors, ect.....

This is just the plug & wiring. The concept works with sealed beam lights as well as composite housings. You can gain about 10-15% of your headlight intinsity back. That's about the average lost to things like old plugs, small gauge wire, weak relays.

I have the HID Pilot housings. I just use regular H4 bulbs in them. I have the 75w low 90w high arctic white bulbs. I think the bulbs and housings cost me about $80 online.

Sorry I'll fix that.

To be clear, I make upgrade headlamp wiring harness with high amp relays heavy wire and cerramic plugs. They will fit OE sealed beam lights and H4 conversions.

I am going to have to put these on hold while I find a new supplier. I started having issues with the relays, they turned out to be fake Bosch relays. I should have this back up and going in a week or so!

Interesting, keep us informed.
I had 2 customers that literally fried the relays. I replaced them and same outcome. I was checking over the relays and noticed the relay had a funny mark in the middle of the 'O' in Bosch. I did a little research, and found out that that's how you tell if they are knock off's.
I just got a new supplier, so the shipment should be in in about a week.