Auto Fab is building bumpers.

I just got a stock of steel on the shelf, and need to make some money!

I'll just give you the price list, and feel free to ask about anything you don't see listed as an option.

Stubby front bumper 38" wide with shackle mounts $115
Stubby front 45" with shackle mounts and angled ends. $130
Full width 58" front bumper with shackle mounts $150
Welded winch plate & fairlead mount add $75
Stinger & grill guard add $200
Hitch in front bumper add $30
I will add up to 4 light mounting tab's at no charge!

Rear bumper 58" wide with shackle mounts $150 (Tire swing can be added later on)
Receiver Hitch add $30
Basic A-frame style tire swing add $250 (This is a heavy duty hinge, and Des-ta-co 344R latch, and can accommodate up to 35" tire, or larger on request)
Rear frame tie-in's add $40 (I recommend these if you are using the rear bumper as a recovery point, towing off road, or purchase the tire swing option)
**add $35 For LED Tag Light & Mount**
**add $25 For High-lift Mount**
**add $75 For Cargo Basket**
**add $25 For Flood Light**
**add $85 For LED Flood Light**
**add $75 For LED Flush Reverse Lights in the Bumper**

All prices are based on current cost of steel & hardware, and bumpers are bare steel unpainted.
I accept PAYPAL, or cash as payment.
Contact me at 803-272-8140
or longsautofab@sc.rr.com

Here's what one of my finished products looks like.
bc42837e.jpg
7ec210cc.jpg
IMG00192-20101119-1109.jpg
IMG00205-20101129-1343.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff, I may be interested in a stubby front with d-ring mounts. I'm currently trying to sell my old rear bumper and about to put my front bumper up for sale. What kind of time-frame start to finish to build one? Btw, did you still want those shocks?

Is that a winch mount bumper or do you already have a winch mount?
Just the bumper with shackle mounts is $135
Bumper with a winch plate is $200
That's bare steel, you coat it how you want it!
That's with your 10% discount for being a offroadsc supporter.
It's about a week lead time.

I'll probably go with the winch mount to save the time ordering one. I'm still gonna try to sell my front and rear bumpers first. As impatient as I am I may say wth and just get it and sell mine later.

I made mine that way, and the person that backed out on this one wanted it that way. I can bevel the ends no problem, Just according to the customer. This one was already cut and capped when the guy canceled on me so.....
I actually have a few more orders that will be 45" with beveled end caps.

Haven't done any XJ bumpers yet. I spend considerable time mocking up a design and making a jig so when I find someone with an XJ they can part with for 2 weeks I may build some. Right now I am more focused on cj, YJ, TJ bumpers. I have done sliders on several different makes, but not bumpers.

I hate to turn away business, but TNT makes a good set of frame stiffners, and I would be double the price. By the time I get the steel, measure & form, and install I would be well over the price of the TNT.

I Can do a set of TNT stiffners, and 1.5"x3"x1/8" sliders installed & painted for $475
Coated with bedliner, for an extra $50
The stiffners would be bolted & welded, sliders welded to stiffners, and bolted at pinch weld.

Here's a deal for someone!
I'm just trying out designs, and seeing what I like best, so....
My new rear bumper is for sale.
It's a swing out & fold down tire carrier. Hitch, shackle tabs, high lift mount, and shovel mount. Latches using a Des-ta-co 334-r latch. The ends of the bumper are tapered in to protect the corners of the body, and yes I'll even let my corona bottle opener go with it!
It has a tag mount/light on the tire mount and a work light.
It's built for a 33" tire.

I'm firm at $450
Cash or Paypal
longsautofab@sc.rr.com
803-272-8140

Here's the build thread with pics.
http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?715-Greasemonkey-s-Rear-Bumper-Build

BTW: the tire mount is non adjustable, so we need to check your rim backspacing before you buy!

Last edited:
I hate to turn away business, but TNT makes a good set of frame stiffners, and I would be double the price. By the time I get the steel, measure & form, and install I would be well over the price of the TNT.

I Can do a set of TNT stiffners, and 1.5"x3"x1/8" sliders installed & painted for $475
Coated with bedliner, for an extra $50
The stiffners would be bolted & welded, sliders welded to stiffners, and bolted at pinch weld.
When i get back from Harlan, i ll email you..
Shoot me an email and i ll have your information on file.

Thanks
Mark