Fence for backyard ideas on the cheap

I rent a house in the great town of Clemson.....or central im not really sure. It already has a fenced in back yard but parts are pretty ghetto to say the least. Looking out the back door, the left side and back are tall wooden security fence that i share with my neighbor and the apartment complex behind me. The right side is some type of wire fencing material you would buy at lowes, i'm not sure if it belongs to my house or my neighbors. The front sides that connect to the house and the small wire fence to house on right then house and tall wooden fence to left are both wooden plank type fences about 3ft tall that have been butchered to make fit. I already have two sides of the yard that i feel are secure but would like to do something along the right side of the yard that would be more secure and stable and then also the front parts that connect both sides to my house. Although i do rent the house, my landlord would either reimburse me as long as its a reasonable amount or wave the fact that i have a dog living here and going to have another dog next year (believe its $250 a dog, never checked just did it anyways). Im gone from the house between 6-10 hrs atleast a day with school and what not which makes me feel bad keeping him in his kennel (hotel) all day and i feel he's still to young to just be roaming the house, with a yard as big as i do i feel its my solution.

What would be a cheap and/or easy solution for a fence i could use? Would i be better off just dealing with what i have and then just getting one of those small fenced in dog kennels to put back there for young henry to romp in?
http://www.lowes.com/pd_92199-73743...d_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1&facetInfo=

Some things i'd like,
-gate or access on front side so i could store my boat and jeep when not in use
-I have a 10 month old great dane boy that hasn't discovered he can jump fences, doubt he ever will jump over it but he does like to jump up on the fence to rest his paws over to great you so nothing flemsy
- Cheap and easy is awesome