1990 Toyota buggy / trailer

This crawler is a extremely capable vehicle having completed many of the most extreme trails on the east coast. This is not your average hacked together back yard build. The exocage / buggy back half not only provided the needed protection but always get compliments at wheeling events for being a great look. Here is a link to the build thread on pirate 4x4 for the truck. http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=820082

Specs:

Engine: Factory fuel injected 22re

Trans : Factory 5 speed

Transfer Case: Toyota Top load with TG 4.7 low range kit installed

Front end: SAS Swap with toyota axle, Longfields, grizzly locker, 5:29

Gears, long field 300m hub gears,

Rear end: 4 link with 2” x 14” fox air shocks, currie anti rock, 5:29

gears, detroit locker, disk brakes.

Fuel system: poly in a metal case fuel cell with external fuel pump

Battery: optima

Interior: Beard racing seats, 5 point safety belts, in dash winch control,

cutting brakes, rear drive shaft disconnect, marine am/fm cd

player, the AC even still works.

Wheels and tires: 17” allied rockathon bead locks with Maxis Trepadors

Misc: warn M800 winch , hydro assist

Some details on the trailer:

I built this rig specific trailer to be just big enough for my rig, heavy duty to hold up for the long haul. I used torsion axles I have the wheels balanced and this is the best pulling trailer I have pulled. like the truck I like things to not only be very functional but look nice as well.

All this for $11,750.00

DSC_0389.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

khp1-1.jpg

Would you be willing to sell the tires and wheels? i have a set of 98% tread 35" tsl's on toyota wheels...steel wheels, nothing fancy but do have 3/8" bolt flange and inside valve stem mounts.... i would be willing to trade plus some cash if intrested....just thought i would ask... I have been looking for a set of those tires for a long time...