Brandon341

Hey folks Brandon here. finally had some time to do this. anyway I'm from Lexington...Redbank area, work at Michelin earthmover division as a troubleshooter, use to be a dealership mechanic, etc. Been into 4x4's for about 13 years now. started off with a 77f250 on 38.5/39.5 boggers running mudruns and such. Got a 85 cj7 now, picked it up bone stock and started building it up. so far its got one pc axles, 4 in. susp., 35/16r15 boggers on 15x12 wheels, tube fenders, miata seats, nutter bypass, etc. got a new XRC8 and plate and elec. fans in the shop waiting to go on. working on gears and carriers now.

Hey folks Brandon here. finally had some time to do this. anyway I'm from Lexington...Redbank area, work at Michelin earthmover division as a troubleshooter, use to be a dealership mechanic, etc. Been into 4x4's for about 13 years now. started off with a 77f250 on 38.5/39.5 boggers running mudruns and such. Got a 85 cj7 now, picked it up bone stock and started building it up. so far its got one pc axles, 4 in. susp., 35/16r15 boggers on 15x12 wheels, tube fenders, miata seats, nutter bypass, etc. got a new XRC8 and plate and elec. fans in the shop waiting to go on. working on gears and carriers now.
welcome to offroadSC Lets get some pics of that CJ sounds pretty nice.

I ordered the fenders from a small fab shop out of AZ. bought a chewed up set of fenders, cut out the inners, and me and a buddy welded the inners to the tube/flat fenders. still have the stocks sitting in the garage on the shelf. they were just too clean to cut. I acutally wish I could run the stocks but my garage door is only 7 ft and the rollbar only gets in by 1.5 inches. I wanted the tire clearance but couldn't lift it anymore.

Thanks. Don't know if I'll be able to make any events but let me know when they are. I work every other weekend (gotta love swing shift) and have two young kids. I mainly just ride a few times a year with my buddies down at exit 33. I was able to pick up a set of axles though (thanks again Volt) ought to do WAY better than the stock 2.73s and open diffs.

put them in on saturday. did a quick test drive, put it back in the shop, had the rest of the weekend booked, and then had to leave town for work for 2 weeks so who knows when I will get back to it. gotta do brakes all around too. and still have to install and plumb the compressor. of course I already had widetracks so visually its the same. cant wait to actually test everything out though.