Local Nutserts

Anyone know of a place in the midlands that carries nutserts that go into the frame of a 99 TJ? I think the size is 1/4 something... I don't want to go to a dealer and pay a buttload for something simple.

It's for some side steps, my frame didn't come with them, so I have to buy a lot for these side steps.

I'm not too sure on the specific size, but the threading is 8mmx1.25.

I went to those places:hnd:
I went to the NAPA dist. center today, they said that they've never heard of 'em, and I've checked lowes, Home Depot, Northern Tool, etc. I wanted to try Fastenal, but they're not open on weekends.

I may have some...Let me look in the garage. However, ask for rivnuts...that is the more common name for them. Fastenal should have them though on Monday.

I actually asked them if they had Nusters, rivetnuts, or even threaded rivets, every shop has been pretty clueless. I don't want to order online and accidentally get the wrong thing, nor do I want to go to the stealership and pay $4 per nutsert.

Just make sure you get the knurled/ribbed, whatever they call them. If the outer part of the rivnut is smooth, they will have more of a tendency to slip when you attempt to remove the bolt later. The ones 06TJX has in the photos of his tailgate thread are the one's you want.