Gulchfest July 15 -17th

Anyone who pre-registers before May 21st will double their free raffle tickets!!

Hey guys,
My name is Brad Whitfield and I am the manager of Nelms Off Road here in Marietta, GA. WE wanted to make sure your club knew about a large event we are hosting in South Carolina at the Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park July 15th, 16th & 17th!!! Below is a list of what is included along with cost. If your club wants to come we will have a large banner with GULCHFEST and Our logo on it and we ask that you bring your clubs sticker to put on the banner and all the members that came will be able to sign their names around your logo!! This banner will be on display at our shop permanently and whenever anyone asks about clubs we will show them all the ones on the banner to check out!!

Nelms Off Road is putting on a huge event at the Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park in South Carolina!!

The First Annual GULCHFEST 2011 Presented by: NOR

We will have a full staff of spotters and guides to keep the event as organized as possible.

Event dates are Friday July 15th thru Sunday July 17th

Pre-Register now at www.nelmsoffroad.com and save $25 over the gate price and receive Five (5) Raffle Tickets per Registered Driver/Passenger/Guest!!!

Package includes...

1. Riding all weekend including Friday and Saturday night rides until Midnight!
(Park opens Friday at 3:00 PM and closes Sunday by 6:00 PM
2. Free Snacks and Drinks all weekend!
3. Camping all weekend - First come/first choice - Gulches sites and event lot sites!
4. Five (5) Raffle Tickets to each Driver/Passenger/Guest (More available for purchase) "Wrap your Rig" with Raffle Tickets for $50!!
5. Huge BBQ Cookout Saturday Night with Sides!
6. Live bands during our cookout celebration Saturday Night!
7. Thousands of dollars in Raffle product to be given out during the Saturday Night celebration like winches, fenders, GoPro Cameras etc.!!!
8. Children 10 and under get in FREE!
9. Photo and Video running all weekend that will be available for download on our website!!

We are working on a discount at a couple of Hotels about 30-40 Minutes form the Park for those that can't or don't want to camp.

THIS EVENT WILL BRING SKIP @ GULCHES SOME CONTINUED SUPPORT AND WE WILL BE DOING THIS EVERY YEAR!!!

VENDORS THAT WANT TO HELP WITH THIS EVENT BY PROVIDING PRODUCT FOR THE RAFFLE WILL BE ABLE TO BRING THEIR RIGS AND SET UP A BOOTH FOR FREE!!! SIMPLY CONTACT US VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE!!

ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHAT PRODUCTS WILL BE RAFFLED ARE COMING SOON!!

IF THIS EVENT IS A SUCCESS, NOT ONLY WILL WE BE PAYING SKIP THE AGREED AMOUNT FOR THIS EVENT AND CONTINUING , BUT WE WILL BE WRITING HIM A CHECK FOR HIS CHARITY RIDE! WE ARE NOT PROMOTING THIS AS A CHARITY EVENT DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE PUTTING THIS ON MOSTLY OUT OF POCKET UNLESS VENDORS JOIN IN.

ANY QUESTIONS CAN BE SENT TO... brad@nelmsoffroad.com

RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENTS SO FAR...

1. NELMS AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES GROUP = $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BE USED AT NELMS AUTOMOTIVE, NELMS OFF ROAD, AND/OR NELMS SPEED SHOP!
2. MAX-BILT = FIVE (5) $50 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO BE RAFFLED OFF SEPARATELY!
3. SEVENSLAT4X4 JEEP CLUB = WARN MEDIUM DUTY ACCESSORY KIT W/BAG!

--
Brad Whitfield
Nelms Off Road Division Manager
www.nelmsoffroad.com
(P) - 770-928-0616
(F) - 770-928-1617
(C) - 678-982-2700

Nelms Speed Shop
www.nelmsspeedshop.com
Nelms Automotive Services
www.nelmsautomotive.com

Last edited by a moderator:
We are looking into the possiblity of a Saturday pass but here is the difference...

Riders who attend Sunday will get...

riding all day - with guides, spotters and first aid available
unlimited snacks and drinks all day
grilled hot dog lunch
huge bbq dinner (with sides not just chips)
live music and video of the weekend playing on a screen
raffle give away with thousands of dollars in product (not all announced)

Riders who attend all weekend get the above with the following...

Ride Friday from 3:00 til midnight
snacks and drinks Friday
Camping Friday night

Sunday ride until 6:00 pm
snacks and drinks Sunday
Camping Saturday night - ride til midnight

As you can see the brunt of what you get is Saturday and we are looking at all of the feedback. The event is all weekend and we wanted it to be your choice what you wanted to do.

Now the problem is... I have people registered that are coming just on Saturday.

This event is going to blow you guys away, and I promise it is worth every dime. Keep sending your feedback and ideas and we will look at it all.

You can post them here or PM me if you like.

We will not disappoint!!!

This event is Nelms Off Road's event I have rented the park to them. Tickets cannot be purchased through Gulches ORV Park. However the park will not be closed to anyone who just wants to come in and ride for the day. Although because it is an event I will not have the normal Gulches Weekend passes. But folks will be able to come in and ride Friday night-ride $25.00 plus $5.00 for passengers, Saturday will be $30.00 plus $10 for passengers (there is a band that will be there Saturday evening) Sunday regular Sunday prices. Food, and raffle tickets, snacks and drinks will not be included as you will be paying Gulches not Nelms Off Road.

Last edited:
We want this event to bring Skip deserved attention and not any problems. We have agreed to an amount to rent the park for the weekend. He has been great and we hope this event goes well. We do not want to take away from his regular customers. If you want to participate in the event pre-register with us on the website. The bulk of the event is Saturday and anyone who comes will NOT be disappointed!! We will make sure that everything is well worth the money!!

We have quite a few pre-registered now, the furthest someone is coming so far is Brooksville Florida!!

I'm coming to this.
Pre-register by June 1st and receive 2 more raffle tickets!! That's seven raffle tickets to each registered driver/guest/passenger!!!

Additional raffle tickets will be available at the following prices...

$4.00 Per Raffle Ticket

5 Raffle Tickets for $15

10 Raffle Tickets for $30

wrap your rig for $50!!!

Last edited:
The park will be open to those that just want to go for the day and play. Normal fees and normal food options will be available for those that choose just to ride and not be a part of the event.