3in rustys u bolts and plates $50 new
2 7-8 dana 44 u bolts $15
231 from 97xj $150 SOLD
ac compresser from 97xj $25
AW4 4x4 97+ $300 SOLD
6in sky jacker coils $50
2 1/2in blocks $15
Front steering skid $50
metal rack for a zj wj xj simular to this http://olympic4x4products.com/utility-racks/907-mountaneer-rack but home made $100
pre 97 radiator $50
97 white rear hatch $150
2in add a leafs $50
Optima battery still holds charge $75 SOLD
flow master dual outlet 3in muffler $50
RE track bar $40 adjustable up to 4.5in SOLD
Rustys track bar and mount needs new bushing end and it is their hd with mount however will need some work to be adjustable again its seased up but set up for 4.5in of lift $75

Hp 30 non disc with knuckles no carrier or shafts! $100 RUDUCED $75

All parts or best offer

Last edited:
How does the front steering skid plate mount? I kind of want one of these for my XJ, but I have an aftermarket bumper amongst other things.
I had it on my jeep with the arb bumper. It protects the steering box and such. It will fit with a aftermarket their are stock holes in the unibody that it mounts to in 3or4 places.

Whats the condiction of the RE trackbar? Will it need new bushings (I dont remember if they have bushings)? I need a tbar for my rubi, I cant stand how the axle is off center. I assume this is for front cuz it looks like most parts are for a zj or xj.
Also will it work for a OmeHD lift ( I think it will, not sure of height of my lift maybe about 3in)?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Do the skids just weld to the 'frame'? Interested in them, the steering box skid, maybe the back rack. I might just have to stop by some time to see what all you've got.

Whats the condiction of the RE trackbar? Will it need new bushings (I dont remember if they have bushings)? I need a tbar for my rubi, I cant stand how the axle is off center. I assume this is for front cuz it looks like most parts are for a zj or xj.
Also will it work for a OmeHD lift ( I think it will, not sure of height of my lift maybe about 3in)?
The condition of the track bar is good. Its used I got it and never used it. The bushing is in fair shape. Im just aking $40 because that is what I have in it and never used it. I will have to see if it works on a tj and ill get back with you two guys interested. it doesnt have a mounting bracket it uses the stock bracket drilled out.

The only skid I have now is the steering skid it just bolts through holes in the unibody! I may hold on to the rack. Im not sure yet lol. Ill try to shoot you a pic via facebook. By the way cole is going to be parting out a stock 95ish cherokee if you need anything!
Do the skids just weld to the 'frame'? Interested in them, the steering box skid, maybe the back rack. I might just have to stop by some time to see what all you've got.