Tuffy Security Products Group Buy

Anybody up for a Tuffy Group Buy? Check out what Tuffy has to offer HERE.

The Group Buy will run for about 1 month until Tuesday, June 14th. Any Tuffy Products are available for this Group Buy. If we get close to a higher level I'll let the Group Buy go another week or two so everyone can get the largest discounts possible.

$0 - $1,200 sold = No “real” Group Buy. Any purchases would be at MSRP plus shipping.
$1,201 - $3,000 = 10% off MSRP + shipping.
$3,001 - $6,000 = 10% off MSRP + FREE shipping to the Southeast Overland store or $10 to ship directly to you.
> $6,000 total = Now this is where the Group Buy gets good. 10% off MSRP + FREE shipping to the Southeast Overland store or FREE shipping to you! + I'll toss in some freebies from my store, value depending on how much you buy. I'll give everyone some options here so you don't get something you can't use. You could even take the amount of the product I throw in and use it towards a larger purchase if you want.

I'm running this Group Buy on two different boards to try and get as many sales as possible so I can offer as high of a discount as possible to everyone. Feel free to let anyone you know get in on this Group Buy.

I will need payment up front for the MSRP of the products you want - 10%. This will hold your place and guarantee that people don't back out putting others’ purchases in jeopardy. Once the Group Buy is closed then I'll contact everyone for shipping if they owe any. If we don't break the $1,200 mark then you will get a refund. Payment in cash, credit, check or PayPal will be accepted.

If you have any questions please send me a PM, post up, or shoot me an email to Steve@SoutheastOverland.com.

Thanks!

Last edited: