Many jeep build!

Well it all started when I totaled my fox body stang!

I had always wanted a tj but could not afford one so I got this Cherokee.
4in coils
blocks
add a leafs
stock track bar
bald tires
But only had 120k on it
I picked it up for a grand!
The day I got her!
Blew out a tire on the way home, so I got a new set of 5 dayton timberline ats

Got new leafs, a rustys track bar, coil spacers, shocks, winch, winch bumper, rear box bumper, new radio, and Dana 44 axle

Wheeled it at 33 and gulches and some local places. Didnt trust it to go far after it stared burning alot of oil.

The interior was torn up so I pulled the headliner, and the carpet since it was nasty. I knew the floor was soft after pulling the carpet so I bed lined it.

Then one day I realized the uni body was completely torn apart took it to Men@work had it repaired.

In the mean time I picked up a loaded Grand cherokee that needed some work for $300 after doing some stuff it looked like this. I sold it to a kid on payments and I am getting it back one of these days since he blew the trans out!
[

In the end it had 2in lift, rocker replacement, and lots of new body panels, and classic 2 mikey thompsons on 31s

After that I found this beauty!!!!! Picked it up the end of the week!
[A few months after that I got sick of the Cherokee falling apart and decided to part it out!

[
After that!
I got 2 other grand cherokees
95 for $275
98 loaded for $450
SOLD THEM FOR $3000 Profit!!!!!!!!

Payed off the new cherokee so I had money to play!
3 row radiator
Water pump
Hoses
Thero
Radio and speakers
New hatch
New seats
Roof rack
Dana 44 R
Dana 44 F
Steel fender protection
Ruff country long arm

Well I got a 97 cherokee to play with in the mean time, that I planned using the axles out of which where dana 44s with 4.10, but the brackets where trash so Me, Brooks, Cole, and JR. Stripped them down retabed them and put them under. Then I found out the gears where trashed.

So that is where it is today going for fresh axle rebuilds!
[

Last edited: