Wal-Mart Amazing Hella Deal

So, apparently the Hella 500 series is being discontinued, at least at wally world, so for anyone that doesn't know, they are going for $10 for a set of two for the 500s and the 500FFs. I picked up two boxes for $21, they retail normally for $70 a box. Oh, and you might wanna call around, too, Harbison is out, and I nabbed the last two at the wal mart by Tractor Supply in Ballentine:grinpimp:

Dang. I'd buy all they had at that price. A free SEO tshirt to anyone who can pick me up a bunch! I've tried to find them at WalMarts in the upstate and haven't had any luck for months!

I dunno if the one in ballentine has anymore, I just swiped the last two sets on the shelf. However, they are being a PITA to mount in my bumper, the original holes for the OEM foglights were too small and my drill bit is a bit dull :(

I'll check the one in Cayce tonight, if they have any, I'll buy them all. I just want 1 set for myself, so we should be able to arrange something where you can come pick 'em up from me for the $10, or I'll ship them to you, or something like that