Brake caliper issues

Right now I'm running a generic brand Auto zone 1/2 ton - 3/4 ton GM caliper on my rear axle matched up with 2001 Dodge 1/2 ton rotors (1 1/8" thick). I did this rear disc conversion last November torwards the end of my XJ build. So far, so good, except for the fact that the rear caliper on the passenger side wants to start dragging at random moments while driving around. Everything on the brake system is stock from the booster to the Pvalve. 95% of the time the brakes work phenominally, but for some reason that one caliper seems to want to act up on occasion.
I bought both brand new and haven't cracked the system once until today. I've heard a lot of people say they've had problems with these same calipers before. Travis Lovett for example. Crappy GM stuff, I swear... :shaking: If I can find the reciept I'll take it back and get a new one or I may just get a used one from PAP next time I go. I know a JY one will work, or else it wouldn't be there. :hnd:
My vote is bad caliper. Thoughts?

I have had two waggy front calipers (same as GM but with smaller banjo bolts) drag. I just returned them and got new ones and it has fixed the problem both times. Something about the way the piston wears a groove in the caliper and when they rebuild them it doesnt fix it.

The ones I bought are definately remans. The caliper on the driver side works great. I'll scavenge the junkyard tomorrow and pick up an older used one. I seem to have better luck with that sometimes.

I take it yours were on the front? So far I've been lucky with my front ones. The '79 (possibly replaced in the 80's, 90's???) models are still kickin'. I had several options with caliper choice when I did the conversion. I just went with the Chevys for the easier to find while 3 states away from home benifits.

Problem solved. Turned out to be a bad caliper. I found a used one off of a '76 C20 and swapped it on. Took me a while to find the larger banjo bolt size ( 1/2" bolt head). Now the brakes work awesome again. I didn't realize how much power that dragging caliper was robbing until I drove it around just now. :smokin: