Feeler - Garvin EXT wilderness bumper and swingaway

I am toying with the idea slim'n down the my rear end....does this make my butt look big?

Anybody interested in a Garvin wilderness EXT bumper and swingaway for a TJ Wrangler? I upgraded it to the Destaco locking latch, center mount w/light for license plate, highlift mount, mount for highlift load spreader (big plastic base), cb antenna, third brake light bracket and removeable cooler (above tire) rack. The bumper has been plumbed and tapped for use as on board air tank, has D-ring tabs, 2" reciever and optional frame tie in to upgrade it to class 2 hitch status. works great. Price....I was thinking....$400.00...OBO.....maybe trade for a Bestop Highrock oversize tire carrier and a little cash....

FYI, I will include the stainless braid air line that runs from my compressor to the rear bumper.

Last edited:
OK so I decided that this bad boy needs to go. I know someone out there needs a high quality Swing away and Bumper combo with some great extras. Make me an offer.

IMGP2786.jpg
Closed
IMGP2787.jpg
Open
IMGP2789.jpg
Destaco Latch upgrade purchased from Garvin
IMGP2788.jpg
Air chuck on bumper
IMGP2790.jpg
Air line into bumper
I don't have pictures of the cooler rack but, it mounts above the tire to the swing away.