Bestop Highrock tire carrier?

Any body out there running the Bestop Highrock oversize tire carrier? The one that attaches to the factory tail gate. Impressions, fit, finish, function?

I always liked the way they looked, but couldnt justify the cost when a bumper/carrier was cheaper or similarly priced....

The freelance designer for GR8TOPS has come up with a tire carrier bracket that we are currently prototyping. I hope to have a production prototype in the next couple of weeks. It significantly stiffens up the tailgate itself (which no other bracket/carrier system does) and provides a new set of hinges that are much more stronger than factory.

Watch for details soon.

OK I'll bite. Send a setup my way for some field testing :)

Brooks, where did you find those at? I would love to use my tailgate without a whole bunch of other crap attached. I have been thinking about building my own heavy duty hinges. Those look like they may solve the problem.

The freelance designer for GR8TOPS has come up with a tire carrier bracket that we are currently prototyping. I hope to have a production prototype in the next couple of weeks. It significantly stiffens up the tailgate itself (which no other bracket/carrier system does) and provides a new set of hinges that are much more stronger than factory.

Watch for details soon.
It isn't nice to tease....How soon would it be available?

I also thought about getting one of those carriers. Im not totally sure on price I thought they were around $300. Let me know if Im wrong but I thought most bumper/carriers were out of my price range atleast $700.