1999 Jeep Wrangler SE

I have a 1999 Jeep Wrangler that I am looking to sell. It's been great, I've run regular maintenance on it, oil and filter have been changed every 4000 miles or so, front end was lubed about 1000 miles ago. The serp belt will be replaced soon, as well, as I think the current one has gone bad prematurely. It is a 4cyl with a 5 speed manual trans., of course it has 4 wheel drive, which works great, and has currently at about 121k miles. Tires were replaced two months ago, new tires are Goodyear 30x9.5 SilentArmors. Body color is Hunter Green with a Spice colored soft top, which has clear windows. Windows are in great shape with very few minor scratches. Top itself is in great condition. A/C blows cold, heater blows hot. Has an aftermarket Sony XPlod radio, has an AUX input, USB input for iPods or flashdrives, also has Satellite radio capabilities. It has Kicker speakers in the soundbar, dash speakers are from an '03 wrangler. Has a Midlands 1001z CB radio and a 3ft fiberglass antenna. I've used it as a daily driver for the past year, just getting back and forth to school and work, as well as the occasional trip into town, and a couple trail rides. Gets up to about 18 mpg depending on how you drive. The jeep runs great, paint is in great shape for a 12 year old vehicle, pretty much no rust on frame or body. Looking to get about $8500 OBO.

You can contact me by PM, post, or you can text/call me at 803-629-5591, to look at it or to test drive it. However, I will most likely not pickup if you call, but that is because I am either at school or work, so leave a voice mail.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0652-1.jpg
019-1.jpg
003-2.jpg