tire mounting and balancing

Any recommendations on a good shop that is reasonably priced to mount my new 37" KM2s on my jk wheels? I normally go to goodyear on forest dr to do this but get a little sick of hearing moaning about mounting "big tires" and how it costs extra due to the wear on the balancing machine bearings and their employees backs. Yes I know that this is all a load of crap but these are currently the only guys I trust to do the work and get it right the first time, well with the exception of when I had to tell them how to install a TPM into a wheel.

BTW the tire/wheel combo to be dismounted and new tires will be brought to the location, they are not on a vehicle.

I may be able to help you out with that. I mount and balance all mine by hand in the driveway. $10 worth of airsofts and forget about it! As long as you have a good strong air compressor handy.

I may be able to help you out with that. I mount and balance all mine by hand in the driveway. $10 worth of airsofts and forget about it! As long as you have a good strong air compressor handy.
Thanks; yeah I used to do that with my rockstomper beadlocks and creepys, but I didn't have to dd them nor haul around a kid. Also these wheels have TPMs in them, even though I have the system defeated, and not sure how airsofts work out with those but I imagine it doesn't.

I know him personaly. I just had them put new tires on my tahoe with 20 inch rims. If he knows I sent you he will hook you up better than anyother shop will. HTH.

Dont go to tire kingdom! I went because I could drop it off and walk home! The guy told me he would do all 4 for $5 a tire on the phone. Went their because it was close. Well they used 40lbs of weights didnt balance that well and went to pay and he then told me it was going to be $25 a tire because they are large "bunch off bull ****" so he ended up meeting me half way but I was sill pissed! Plus I dont trust the workers their after one of my fellow employes use to work their and tell me about how half *** the people are their and how they hire anyone! The bad part is he only worked their 2 days before he got fed up!