Clemson 4 wheel Center Poker Run May 21st

Clemson 4wheel Center and Big O Dodge are hosting another Poker Run this year. I'll post more details as I get them. Last year it was a huge success and there were tons of prizes. This year they are combining the Poker run with the Big O Dodge Jeep Show so it should be even better.

Anyone planning on heading up?

http://www2.clemson4wheel.com/pdf/pokerrun2011.pdf

Last edited:
The plan is to start at Clemson 4wheel Center, and end at Big O Dodge. Last year we went through the mountains near highlands and cashiers and had an offroad bonus card line. It was a lot of fun.

It was primarily road driving, just check points along the way. The bonus line was an optional hill climb at, I forget his name, one of the Warn guys property along the route.

Cool....I may be down with this. Any one want to camp that night somewhere? Id like to hit up some of the waterfalls in the area the next day....I might even be able to convince the wife to come :)

There aren't really any limits on type of vehicles for the poker run. Obviously we like Jeeps and other brand 4wd's. A hatch back honda may look a little funny mixed in with a convoy of 4wd's LOL

anyone else planning on heading up? last year they had tons of prizes and the trip was fun. And this year there will be a bit of dirt time involved!!!

I will be leaving the chapin exit at around 7:30 to get to Clemson around 9:30. Anyone is welcome to caravan with me i'll be taking backroads after I26