rockhill 4x4 clubs?

anyone on here from or know of any clubs in the rockhill/charlotte area? ill be buildin a new trail rig this summer and it would great to have some local people to wheel with.

whats up! i live in rock hill, but the only clubs i belong to or am aware of is offroadsc and encxc (eastern north carolina xterra club). I have an Xterra that I wheel in. My brother n law has a jeep and he and i usually go to URE about every other weekend.

I am always down for trips to new places so hit me up.

I live in Ridgeway SC which is about 50 miles or so down hwy 21 from Rock hill. I hang out around there a lot. Most of the time when I go to Gulches I'll take back roads through Chester (hwy 72). We could meet up there sometimes and caravan out to Gulches when you get ready. I'm also at URE fairly often since it's one of the closer parks.

Rock Hill is only an hour from columbia. We have lots of members of Mid Carolina Jeepers that drive an hour to meetings. We have a few trips planned for the summer and you would be welcome to attend as long as you had the needed equipment.

I live in Ridgeway SC which is about 50 miles or so down hwy 21 from Rock hill. I hang out around there a lot. Most of the time when I go to Gulches I'll take back roads through Chester (hwy 72). We could meet up there sometimes and caravan out to Gulches when you get ready. I'm also at URE fairly often since it's one of the closer parks.
I havent made it out to gulches yet. Been talking about going soon. If you have a trip planned let me know and I will go if I dont have anything already planned.

cool guys. im actually in edgemoor but it would be cool to meet up and go wheelin. I have an 08 nismo frontier and ive wheeled with encxc before and theyre all pretty cool guys. and i love gulches just not the trees that seem to like my doors so im puttin off wheelin there til i get a trail rig but im always game to meet some new folks.