Potential Group Buys

Is there anything y'all would be interested in getting a group buy together for? I could knock a little off the price but the big savings, since most of us are somewhat local, would be savings on shipping - especially on large items.

I could do this with almost anything from
BajaRack - racks and accessories for many makes and models
Mombasa - roof top tents, awnings and accessories
Hi-Lift - jacks and accessories
SEO recovery gear - Amsteel Blue winch lines, extensions, tow ropes and recovery ropes
Quick Fists - any size but I stock regular, super, mini and 3"
Trasharoo - price won't get any cheaper than $44.99 but I could toss something else in
DeLorme - GPS units and pucks, software, Gazetteer map books, accessories
Tuffy - can get anything from Tuffy you want
Used Nato Gas Cans - I'm getting pricing on these now

I also have suppliers that I can purchase many recovery products from, along with a ton of other lines. I don't actively stock these or promote them as there are soooo many but if there is something specific you are interested in just let me know and I'll see what I can get together for a group buy.

Thanks!

I spoke with you about the surplus nato cans, if they are cheaper or equal to the price we had discussed I would be down 2.
Thanks Brooks. I'm emailing with the folks now to see what we can swing. I'll let you know ASAP. I'm down for a few to keep for myself so that would equal 4 so far. I'm also looking into another source that I won't know anything from for a few weeks on Scepter cans.

I need to convince a few of the club members to buy some trasharoos, that thing is just too easy to use and helps out on every trip!!

so no shipping would be charged for them if we ordered 5 of them?
Correct - if your Jeep club orders 5 Trasharoos that I have in stock (I currently have all 3 colors - OD green, black and tan) then the price would be $44.99+tax with NO shipping and I'll deliver to Columbia either in person or I'll ship on my dime to one person/one location. It would be cool if we could arrange delivery in person during one of your club meetings.

Interested in:

-Quick Fists for fire extinguisher and a 4D mag lite
-Kinetic Recovery rope
-Possibly 1 NATO can. Will try to find mine first
-The hi-lift rescue-multi-thingie (if you got it, you said accessories!)
-Hi-lift wheel adapter (accessory again, lemme know)

Just need little crap here and there. Stuff to make life easier.

Interested in:

-Quick Fists for fire extinguisher and a 4D mag lite
-Kinetic Recovery rope
-Possibly 1 NATO can. Will try to find mine first
-The hi-lift rescue-multi-thingie (if you got it, you said accessories!)
-Hi-lift wheel adapter (accessory again, lemme know)

Just need little crap here and there. Stuff to make life easier.
I have a good bit of that in stock - not the Hi-Lift accessories you listed though but I can order those if you are interested. Hi-Lift accessories I stock are Handle Keepers, Off Road Base, and 2-3" tube mounts. I'll shoot you a PM once I look into pricing on those other Hi-Lift accessories.

Thanks!

I have a good bit of that in stock - not the Hi-Lift accessories you listed though but I can order those if you are interested. Hi-Lift accessories I stock are Handle Keepers, Off Road Base, and 2-3" tube mounts. I'll shoot you a PM once I look into pricing on those other Hi-Lift accessories.

Thanks!
On any Hi-Lift accessories that I do not have in stock I'd need to get 5 units sold - so if anyone wants to jump in on Hi-Lift accessories that I do not have in stock post up. I stock Handle Keepers and Off Road Bases.

I just became a Tuffy dealer - so please let me know if anyone wants Tuffy products. I can ship directly to your home or business!

Im interested in some of the recovery gear (kinetic and non kinetic ropes)
I'll see what I can put together for recovery gear tomorrow. I can also get traditional recovery gear (straps, D shackles both Chinese and high-quality) etc. I'll price those out on a group buy discount and post up tomorrow.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Hit me up next month. I was totally down...until my truck threw it's timing chain. Kinda also thinking about that Hi-Lift winch-accessory kit. Sitting here, drinking a beer, it sounds like a GREAT idea. Pretty sure it sucks in real life but better than being SOL.

Hit me up next month. I was totally down...until my truck threw it's timing chain. Kinda also thinking about that Hi-Lift winch-accessory kit. Sitting here, drinking a beer, it sounds like a GREAT idea. Pretty sure it sucks in real life but better than being SOL.
I saw you had some issues with your Rover - sorry about that.

I'm going to be posting up a Recovery Gear and a Hi-Lift group buy shortly. I'll run 'em for about a month so that should give you time to jump in.

And yes - winching with a Hi-Lift is a bugger but it works though. I've never HAD to do it and I never PLAN on doing it but there is definitely something to be said for being prepared.

I also will be offering 3/4" Van Beest Green Pin shackles (made in the Netherlands) and 3/4" and 1" Chinese made shackles, along with 2"x10' and 3"x20" tow straps and 3"x8' tree straps as part of a recovery group buy. I'm finalizing everything and will post up ASAP.

Here are the Group Buys I'm going to offer. I'm finalizing the numbers and will hopefully have details posted up in a new thread this Friday or Saturday before I head off to GSMTR (the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride).

Tuffy Security Products @ 10% off MSRP + shipping (any Tuffy product)
BajaRack racks and accessories @ reduced prices (any BajaRack product)
Mombasa Roof Top Tents with $100 off shipping (any Mombasa RTT)
Southeast Overland Recovery Gear @ 10% off + shipping (any recovery gear sold by Southeast Overland)

There will be minimum total orders for each Group Buy - not minimums per individual order but a minimum total for the entire Group Buy to move forward. Payment will be needed up front. More info to come.

How does this sound to y'all???

Master Pull is a good company to work with. Southeast Overland is a Master Pull dealer and I'm going to make an order with them in the fairly near future. If you want anything in particular let me.

Thanks!