Allen's Offroad - Hello from the West Coast

Good day everyone. My name is Allen and I own Allen's Offroad. I am a new vendor here and just wanted to check in and say hi. I am about 60 minutes from the Rubicon Trail head and am looking forward to becoming part of your community.

I would like to tell you right off that I am not here to just sell you stuff. I most likely will not be the lowest price on every product. However, I do offer great customer service. I reply as soon as I can to your inquiries. I run two businesses and I am the director of a budding Healing Arts Center. So I am busy. Please be patient if I don't reply right away.

My main goal for you, or any of my potential customers, is to get what you need in a price that you can afford so you can still have money to go out and enjoy your rig and local trails. I would certainly like your business and I am very grateful for any and all sales. However, since I am not competitive and don't price match, I will direct you to other dealers/vendors if they are a better deal for you.

I have placed some (well a bunch) of ads in the vendors section. I have many more products and deals available. Just PM me or post with what you are looking for.

Take care and have a Joyous and Prosperous day!

Namaste,

Allen

Last edited:
Allen - welcome to OffroadSC.com!!!!
Thank you! My site is under a constant state of construction right now (lots of irons in the fire). So be patient and keep the business dealings local to the board. Anyone is welcome to check out the site. Just be aware it is not finished and by no means completely loaded with all the products I offer. Also, with everyone understanding MAP policies in the industry, you are aware I can offer better deals via PM, phone, or email.

Thank you for the welcome.

Namaste,

Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to wheel a 2006 LJ Rubicon with 5.5 RE tri-link, 37s, cage, f/r Hanson bumpers, tire carrier, 4.88s, body armor, etc, etc.. But i had to sell it when I was spending all my time taking care of my girlfriend that had systemic cancer (2yr battle). I was not able to spend time running the business and had to close that one. Sold the Jeep for the cash to keep the house going.

It was well worth it though. She passed away at home and I was there for her last breath on this planet. I am working on building capital for another store front and a new rig.

Namaste,

Allen

Welcome to OffroadSC.com, If there is anything i can help you with let me know.
thank you! If you are referring to my girl friend, it's all good. That was two years ago and I have met a wonderful woman and am now married. I do sincerely appreciate it though. It is a road back with the economy the way it is. but the Universe will provide. It always does! :)

Namaste,

Allen