Roll cage weight restrictions

So..If I put a spreader across the rear to help support the weight, how much would the rear bar that goes from the Main hoop to the rear of the tub hold? Think that if I put a hammock from each side to a tree that they would hold the weight? ( Im around 350, my wife is under 180lbs). Just curious...

I have hung 2 hammocks off of one side of my jeep before and it did fine, I dont think you could bend it if you put a spreader in it, hell probably couldnt even if you didnt.

Hahaha....I meant a lighter material, so it breathes better based on reviews....I think the actual weight is close to the same...did yours come with the stuff to hang from a tree?

Hahaha....I meant a lighter material, so it breathes better based on reviews....I think the actual weight is close to the same...did yours come with the stuff to hang from a tree?
the ENO is very breathable. You can check it out this weekend, I keep it in my jeep.

I bought the tree straps separately

most of us in clemson offroad use ENOs and so far i love mine! the straps are seperate but only like $30 if i remember right and we almost always end up having not enough trees and hanging hammocks from roll bars and its never been a problem

I have a trek light gear double hammock, http://www.treklightgear.com/catalog/pc/Double-Hammock-5p2.htm except mine is a sierra nevada brewing company edition, which just means when you fold it into the pocket it has there label on it. I bought it off ebay for nothing brand new. Im pretty sure i have $10 into it, and although ive never slept in it i like it alot. I use tie downs to hang it up but would like to get the tree hangers.

I wouldnt want it to be any thinner then it is especially if you were to ever want to use it in colder weather, unless you have a thermarest and nice bag, you'd freeze your butt off because they really do breath well.

Also i want to note that brooks has 999 posts and we've only been on this forum since feb, maybe i shoulda gone to school for engineering :D

hahaha...Brooks works? I thought the state just paid him to play on the forums all day:)

Thanks for the thoughts...I think I might look on ebay, as much of an ebay whore I am, I never thought to look there...not that 50 bucks shipped is bad from amazon, but any $$ saved is alright in my book :)