parts I'll have at swap meet for SpringOffroad - this saturday

GR8TOPS will be there with the red LJ with the new safari cab full hardtop on it. We are trying to clean up the shop this week and bring out some of the extra take off parts we've been accumulating.

This is some of the stuff I'm planning on bringing with me this weekend at the offroad event.

06 LJ Unlimited khaki top - windows, frame, door surrounds - sunrider - roof fair condtion - dry cracked in few places but all there - good trail top - $200
06 LJ softop black - frame, no windows - no door surrounds - good condition just a little dirty - $175
91-97 jeep 4.0 exhaust header - pacesetter - (NIB) $150
91-94 Jeep YJ bikini tops - grey - NIB $20/ea
97-02 Jeep TJ half softops and matching tonneau covers - spice only - $100/set NIB LOTS
97-03 Jeep TJ tonneau covers - spice/black various NIB $15
TJ softop to rollbar brackets - lots $10/pair
TJ SWB side spice windows - various conditions $40/pair
LJ full factory hardtop - $1000 (may not bring it with me but have it at shop)

GR8TOPS used TJ halftop - paint faded a bit, been using it on the trailer - $800 includes choice of bulkhead for your jeep
(retails $1350) for both set. it had a few minor issues with and wanted to move it out of shop now.

Let me know if you need something specific and I'll see if we got it before we come out on saturday.

Most all prices - just a good starting point.. make me an offer or let me know what junk u got to trade if anything.

I've probably got bunch of other stuff I'll be bringing and will update once again later in week once I start digging.

Last edited:
updated list.. brought some of the stuff back home with me.. just let me know if anyone has any interest in any of the items left.

Also have a

D300 xfer case - $150
TJ factory shocks full set - $25 OBO