Utility Trailer Sale

We build trailers from a small 5' x 8' utility to a 20' equipment trailer. We have made a special buy on 3500lb axle kits for both 5' wide and 6.5' wide single axle trailers, and will pass this savings along. We can build to any need just let me know what you are looking for and we can get you a price. Are prices are usually less than the big box stores for a higher quality trailer.

Here is a better pick of the trailer in my avatar. This was one I built for myself rig specific only 12' long, color matched to my motor home, wheels to match the Alcoa wheels on the MH, krawler Hauler logo on the side was the same color as my jeep that I had at the time. I will look on my computer at the office for more picks of our work.

khp1.jpg

I'd like a ballpark on the Krawler Hauler trailer too...without the fancy wheels and paint...I'll paint it myself if that's possible. I'd also rather have slide in ramps that slide in right behind the rear axle of the trailer.

can you give me a ballpark figure on a 5x8 utility trailer with steel diamond plate floor and a 1' tall side and front rail. With expanded metal rear gate. 3500lb axle and 15" tires and wheels

I have also been looking around for a utility trailer! The problem is most people want too much for their used ones, or they are crap. Like lowes wants 650+ and theirs are crap! Im looking for something like Brooks or 5x8 or 6x10