not receiving email notification

For some strange reason, even though I have the option checked in my setting and the email address is correct, I'm not receiving email notifications for PMs nor threads that I'm subscribed to. Any help is resolving this is greatly appreciated.

had you ever received any emails since you signed up?

have another email address you can try?
Matt,

I have never receivied any emails from the site to include when I originally registered. I do have another email account but I don't see why it wouldn't be delievering to a sc.rr.com address.

ok, just wanted to check to see if it is something that is just recent or if it appears that it may have been broken since we put site up..

appears like the latter.

Anyone else have a SC.RR.COM that they are using on the board and if they get emails or don't get emails ok?

Matt

I think I have pinned this to a server/hosting issue and NOT something with vbulletin. This particular site is on a different server than all my other sites and I need to get it moved sometime in the next few weeks. Once I get it moved, I think this should be resolved.

I'll keep you posted.

matt

I think I have pinned this to a server/hosting issue and NOT something with vbulletin. This particular site is on a different server than all my other sites and I need to get it moved sometime in the next few weeks. Once I get it moved, I think this should be resolved.

I'll keep you posted.

matt
Matt,

I think either you did what you said you were going to or this problem just magically fixed itself, as I just got a poo load of emails from the site.

Ok, I take back what I stated above. I got one huge mass O email notifications and haven't received a one since to include subscribed threads nor PM notifications.

we are switching over to a faster server now that we had the vendors join up and we should have the notifications back soon. They will be sporadic at best right now for some users. It seems its only an issue with some emails. For instance mine at work is working fine, but my gmail is hit or miss.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have wondered about this but never mentioned it. I have always received email notifications for replies to my posts but never on PM's. Still to this day no PM notifications (well, a couple days ago).