Who's got a tire machine??

Anyone in the Columbia area have a tire mounting/dismounting machine or know of one that operates after hours? I have some 15x10 beadlock wheels I need taken out of my BFGs and they're not cooperating. Normally I use tire irons but for some reason these are kicking my butt. Inner bead is broken and beadlock ring is competely disassembled.

You're kidding right? If you're only trying to remove ONE size from the rim, it's super easy even with irons. Make sure your tire is "cocked" top to bottom, and work your way around with a second iron. The side of the bead should be around the enter of the rim, as it's the narrowest spot on the rim.

JP

OK... Using tire irons to mount and dismount is stupid easy and I do all the time. The problem with these wheels the welded on inner beadlock ring. Its the style where the weld bead is on the outer edge which in turn adds about an 1/8" to the overall diameter. And not to mention the rigid edge that the tire has to slide across. I would just take a grinder to the welds to make it easy but since I did not weld these and don't know how strong they are I don't want to weaken it since I'm selling these. That's why.