Rocking K Gas Cap Wrench for Scepter MFCs

When Scepter brand MFCs/jerry cans are subjected to changes in temperature and/or elevation they often become extremely difficult to open - to the point where they cannot be opened without some sort of tool assistance. I've been in this situation several times and always wished I had a better solution than swearing and just about ripping the skin off my hands.

The Rocking K Cap Wrench was created to make this a problem of the past. The underside of this tool features a uniquely shaped recess that has been designed to firmly capture the ten-pointed design of the cap without pinching the retainer strap. A thru-hole allows you to easily align the retainer strap and enables you to use the tool with your pour nozzles. The wrench is machined from solid HDPE plastic which is strong, durable and should provide many years of dependable service. Rocking K Cap Wrenches are made in the USA by a small, USA owned company. All wrenches include a two year limited warranty. Southeast Overland is the exclusive distributor for Rocking K Cap Wrenches in the Southeast.

MSRP is $34.95 but I'm offering these at $29.95 for an introductory rate. Shipping is flat rate $6 each to anywhere in the CONUS.

Rocking K Cap Wrenches can be found in the Southeast Overland web store HERE, or go straight to the product listing HERE.

Top view

Bottom view

In use

With spout attached

Thanks!

Do you still have any of these in stock? I picked up some scepters and was going to look at some. I'll check them out at the overland rally. Do you have the pour spouts like in your pic for sale?

Any of the above designed to fit in an unleaded fuel opening. Since the great CARB act leagally purchasing anything designed for Scepter fuel cans is now second to buying nuclear material on the black market.

The internal clamp style I have does not fit into an unleaded fuel opening. I have/had a source for non-CARB new manufacture cans but after a little research I found there are some stiff penalties for selling illegal non-CARB stuff. :-(