Reversing Rear Seat

Any one reverse the rear seat to face backwards? Thoughts it would be cool for the beach, camping and the Drive-in....I'd like to keep both sets of mounts though....any thoughts?

The LJ seat bracket is different than the SWB TJ bracket. The LJ bracket has full length piece that bolts to floor whereas the SWB TJ ones are 4 individual brackets. You might be able to take a LJ floor bracket and weld a SWB brackets onto it facing backwards then bolt it to the floor. just thinking out loud and don't know of logistically it would be possible with the way the brackets fit.

I've got several rear seats and LJ floor brackets from take out conversions that we do here in Lexington.

I'd sell you a set of LJ rear floor brackets for $30 if you wanted to try it or stop over sometime and We can try to just lay them out to see if it might work before you buy em.

attaching a picture of the LJ specific floor brackets. 100_4064.jpg

yeah...or on it...rest them on the bumper...Just a nice place to be able to sit down and stretch out. Big guys like me like to be able to stretch and not feel cramped :)