BFG KM2 35x12.5R15 set of 4

I hate to do it, but the new 35's gotta go.
It's killing my tranny, and I don't have the funds to cover doing any more mods right now. They have 450mi on them, and are only 2 weeks old. I'll take $800 OBO. I'm taking a beating on them as it is, so no low balling!

e6d18f3b.jpg

I'll add an idea to the tires being sold!

If someone were to buy a set of 4 BFG KM2 33x12.5R15's, I'll do an even trade, and pay my guy to mount & balance.
I'll actually trade for the BFG's, Goodyear Kevlar, Maxxis Bighorn Radials, or Interco Truxxus MTR

Last edited:
taking a beating at 900? oof you need a new tire guy. Bump for a good set of tires though. Try throwing a bigger cooler on that trans with 410 gears it shouldnt be THAT bad

What gears do you have? those trannys are sensitive if they are not getting the correct speed signal.
Think he said he had regeared it to 4.88s.
It's got 488's, and a speedohealer on the PCM. It's done right for 35's, but it just has a hard time turning them. I was far better off with my 33's. It had power on the highway, and decent MPG's, as well as towing power. With the 35's it's running hot, has no *** on the highway, and zip towing! Oh and that's with a ford F550 trans cooler on it!

taking a beating at 900? oof you need a new tire guy.
I paid just over $1000 mounted & balanced for 4 tires. That was $300 cheaper than any where else in town.

Bump for a good set of tires though.

Damn dude...that sucks...thinkof just regearing to the next up? 5.blah blah blah? ( i cant remember the increments hahaha..)? SHouldt be more than a couple hundred, and then you get to keep you new tires...come one...sell a few bumpers or something :)

4.88s should be plenty for them, i would think 5.13s would be overkill He can go back down to 33s and run everything around the southeast anyways.

Damn dude...that sucks...thinkof just regearing to the next up? 5.blah blah blah? ( i cant remember the increments hahaha..)? SHouldt be more than a couple hundred, and then you get to keep you new tires...come one...sell a few bumpers or something :)
I would rather just go back to 33's, and have no worries. I know the trans will eventually go even with the 33's, but it's gonna take far longer than with the 35's.

4.88s should be plenty for them, i would think 5.13s would be overkill He can go back down to 33s and run everything around the southeast anyways.
Thats what I was thinking. I have never had an issue where I look back and say, I coulda made that on 35's!.

If someone were to buy a set of 4 BFG KM2 33x12.5R15's, I'll do an even trade, and pay my guy to mount & balance.
I'll actually trade for the BFG's, Goodyear Kevlar, Maxxis Bighorn Radials, or Interco Truxxus MTR

I would rather just go back to 33's, and have no worries. I know the trans will eventually go even with the 33's, but it's gonna take far longer than with the 35's.

Thats what I was thinking. I have never had an issue where I look back and say, I coulda made that on 35's!.

thats a sweet deal for somebody with new 33s or in need of 35s right now.

did you already sell your 33s?

You may want to also consider alum rims over steelies. Could help shave some weight and help your prob, I think you'd regret getting rid of them, or pick up some cheap 33s for dd duty and km2s for offroad