Parts I am bringing to the Jeep show in Cola.

Here are some of the things I am bringing with me:
Black TJ half doors dark grey inners (not the charcoal color) with key and old style mirrors $425
TJ/LJ half door upper frames (no skins) $50
TJ/LJ black passenger half door with scratches and tan inner panel $75
JK front seats silver with dark grey centers $375 (not bringing unless I have someone wanting them)
TJ center console set up for sub, but not included. All 3 pieces $100
YJ half door skins in tan no frames $50
CB rack with Cobra radio was set up on my CJ-7 $125 no radio for $50
3/8" thick rock sliders. were on my CJ-7, but may fit YJ and TJ too. $125
Patriot Blue TJ/LJ fender DRIVER side $75 (not bringing unless I have someone wanting it)
Patriot Blue TJ/LJ grille slight tweak but not bad $50 ( on hold )
TJ/LJ door surrounds $75
TJ factory fuel skid and straps $50
2 MSD off-road ignition boxes $75 ea
CJ AMC V-8 radiator 3 row, kept my 401 cool, wish I could have made it fit. $75
8274 winch mount bracket. Worked on my CJ, but not originally made for it $50
CJ/YJ aftermarket top bows $25
TJ/LJ dual battery mounting bracket. New from Omix. $100
EDIT:
AMC bellhousing for Jeep T-18 $50
AMC V-8 manifolds CJ style $75
AMC CJ fender well headers $50 new (one side is fine, other was cut, but have both pieces)

Asking prices are OBO.
I also have a lot of TJ stuff not mentioned, so if you need something, please ask.. I may have it.
Please don't ask for pics. They are just as described..
Or come to Charleston and get them early.
Thanks, Ricky

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to have a Blower Motor Resistor? I need the one that has the 3 coils running through it. Also, maybe a drivers side visor and mount?

Oh, and Wild, I also have a set of Khaki windows, but they're for the 97-01 TJs.

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to have a Blower Motor Resistor? I need the one that has the 3 coils running through it. Also, maybe a drivers side visor and mount?

Oh, and Wild, I also have a set of Khaki windows, but they're for the 97-01 TJs.
I have a few resistors, bring your jeep and we will try them out. I think I do have a visor, but will check..
Thanks

In addition to my parts, we will have a set of TJ Golden Eagle wheels, and a set of red TJ Tomb Raider seat belts. They are really cool looking.
I don't know what my buddy is asking, but I really want to go home empty..........
I also added some stuff to the list.
Thanks, Ricky