opinions on what else i need for my D30 fix

So today I pulled my different cover and found missing teeth on my ring gear. So I'm replacing the 4.88 s and gonna put in an Aussie locker and some tube seals but my question is what diff cover to put on it. Looking at teraflex and poison spider. Any better than the next? Know of a local shop I could call for parts instead of ordering?

what size tires on you running on the d30? If its a normal tj lp30 the 4.88 ring is stupid thin, which might explain the missing teeth or they could have just been G2 gears.

Riddler and Solid covers are the best bang for the buck. ARBs are nice but pretty pricey, as are the PSCs which are basically along the same lines as the riddlers.

If you happen to have a d44 in the back and wanted to upgrade both covers for a good price, along with lubelocker gaskets, check this package deal out http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=RID-LL-PKG

Or go here if you want the cover the next day; also works a little better if you call chase or ryan: http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/c-61790-differential-covers-gaskets.html

Well whoever had the jeepbefore me put the4.88 s in And I have a Dana 44 rear but I'm just looking to get it workingright because m moving like in 15 days and just want it to work. Um the pinion nut backed off and I wheeled on it for a while . The bearing went bad and yeah. Um I was going to order everything from Northridge today but I needs parts like now and I had no 2 day option.

Well whoever had the jeepbefore me put the4.88 s in And I have a Dana 44 rear but I'm just looking to get it workingright because m moving like in 15 days and just want it to work. Um the pinion nut backed off and I wheeled on it for a while . The bearing went bad and yeah. Um I was going to order everything from Northridge today but I needs parts like now and I had no 2 day option.
call East Coast Gear tomorrow and you wil have you goodies on Tuesday

many thanks. i called ecgs and bam got better parts and cheaper than some other quotes i was getting and being so close 1-2 day shipping is awesome so far great experience. now hopefully i can get it all installed correctly. :-/

many thanks. i called ecgs and bam got better parts and cheaper than some other quotes i was getting and being so close 1-2 day shipping is awesome so far great experience. now hopefully i can get it all installed correctly. :-/
glad you got what you needed/wanted. Those guys are awesome, super fast, usually have what you need in stock, and have awesome customer service on top of it all. Heck, I've even got to the point where I order my DOM from them as they always have the sizes/thicknesses I need and are cheaper than places around here.