5.2 GC motor

Condition unknown. Was bought for a jeep off ebay and I ended up with it in a trade. Need to get it off my stand. Make me an offer. Asking $200 OBO... Looking for an xj 96 brake booster, and hubs for the D60. Make me an offer before it goes to the scrap yard.

parts005.jpg

I really don't need this but I would take it before it went to the scrap yard. Any idea of what year it came out of or how many miles on it? Is the engine harness complete? It looks like a majority of the front half is there but not sure about the two ECU plugs, etc. Is it my imagination or is the throttle body hanging off the side of the motor?

Do you have the ECU for it?
I have one from a 98 ZJ, but it has the SKIM that you can get deleted.

Swap that in your XJ. What exactly happened to your motor at uRE anyhow??
AC compressor clutch. Lennie has a 5.0 out of an explorer we are looking into.

Do you have the ECU for it?
Yes

I really don't need this but I would take it before it went to the scrap yard. Any idea of what year it came out of or how many miles on it? Is the engine harness complete? It looks like a majority of the front half is there but not sure about the two ECU plugs, etc. Is it my imagination or is the throttle body hanging off the side of the motor?

I have one from a 98 ZJ, but it has the SKIM that you can get deleted.
It would be a nice core!
This was bought by a friend from a salvage company off ebay. It was in a crate under his carport for about a year. I got it when he shipped out ot Itally. I have the computer and that is the tb on the top. Will entertain any reasonable offer.