60s-70s Jeep CJ-5 in Pelion SC

55-64 Jeep CJ-5 in Pelion SC

I was in Pelion SC this past weekend buying rusty tractor parts when I stumbled over an unusual CJ-5 sitting in an open barn. I can't post pics but I did take three pics. It has been parked for a good 15-20 yrs. It does not have a motor or doors. It did have an aluminum hardtop. It is not in the greatest of shape but the tub looked good. The owner doesn't want much for it. It does not have a title as it was a farm truck. He is open to offers. PM me with your cell number and I'll send you pics. Maybe one of you can post those pics for me.

Last edited:
I sent you pics. I don't know if he's up for trades, depends on the shape of your trailer. He has lots of tractor implements that he inherited. He may have a trailer already but hey you never know. Respond back to me with a pic of trailer. What's the worst he can say? He's a very nice guy who has a lot of chit in his yard.

I appreciate it very much. The owner wants to keep the top now. He said its aluminum and can fetch a lot at the recycler. I will try and get a price of what he wants but I can't think much more than $500 as is.

Let me know, i think my little trailer may be more than that. I hope he doesnt scrap the top, that is a good top for it. If you can grab more pics of it that would be awesome