#JKproblems..

So as many of you know....I should be an advertisement for the Jeep Wrangler JK. My old 2011 sport took what some may call somewhat of a beating. It was a GREAT rig. Well it met its demise into the lake. More than likely I did not put it all the way in gear when I ran in the house in a hurry to poop. Since I didnt plan on keeping it long I never did a thread on it...may as well do one on this one. My 2015 Rubicon Hardrock will be here next week....got tired of Tucker making me a fool in the rock garden with his fancy "lockers" and "4:1". Just ordered my parts for it and will be going for a slightly smaller build as I do not want more than 2 inches of lift, and dont want to cut fenders this time around. Parts list so far is as follows:

5 285/75r17 KM2's (34'')
2 inch rubicon express lift
Warn Zeon winch with spydura rope
Rubitrux Maximus winch mount for the Hardrock/X bumper
Superchips FlashCal
1.5'' Spidertrax spacers.
Cobra CB
Sweet Red CB antenna I found in Robbies pool shed/rapeshack

Ready for everything to get here so I can start wrenching #knowdat

I was hoping service would get my tires put on today, but they were too busy. Ill prob put lift on this weekend and get tires put on Monday.

Had a productive day. Put my warn zeon on and my 2 inch rubicon express. Tires come tomorrow. Here's pics till it got too hot to care. . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437955248.402788.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437955259.656734.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437955267.728716.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437955279.486137.jpg

Hell yea man. Looks good. Glad you did the KM2's.

I shall name it..."Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Red, Redneck..." Something about all that red just puts that annoying song in my head. Now I dub the #JKproblems2.0 as such.

I love it. The interior is a lot nicer than the old one. Around town the engine feels the same. Still have to get in it to get it to move. However if you lay in it and carry the revs it will finally get up and go ok. It definitely holds hills better. It's just not the seat of the pants you would think 83 more horse would get you.