Columbia Fleetpride Driveshaft service

I am gonna take my driveshaft in this week to get it shortened. Who do I talk to at Fleetpride? Or does it matter. I have heard it was a cash only deal, but not sure if it is under the table kind of thing.

I got my front driveshaft shortened there a couple of years ago. Just went up to the front desk and they pointed me to the machine shop which is to the left. I think there's only one guy doing driveshafts, although I can't remember his name.

Think the guys name was fred or todd that did mine. it's somewhere in my jeepforum build but i cant remember and its too long to search lol.

But yes cash only and if i recall correctly I paid like 60 bucks.

Well i went over and got it done.
The guy who runs the driveline shop is Fred. They do take Debit cards.
I dropped off the shaft at 1pm and 3:20pm he calls and said it was all done. :)
$75 to have shaft shortened and balanced.
At first i was a little hesitant on what is gonna happen, just because we seemed to speak two different languages. I was used to giving other driveshaft shops the distance between Tcase and axle and off they would make it, Fred was questioning my length cause he thought i wanted 17 inches removed from driveshaft, but we ended up on the right page and everything was good. Not a bad experience at all, just one of those misunderstandings. But he was a good guy to deal with and i would say super quick. I would recommend them. I am not sure if they would be good to get certain adapter yokes or ujoints particular to jeeps or other 4wd, but for shortening a shaft, they were excellent