knobby97

Hello all, my name is Will and I've been doing the jeep thing since 2001 when the Army decided to station me at Fort Carson, Colorado. Been here and there since, while going through about 5 different jeeps from TJs, to XJs, and even a CJ. I've wheeled most of the trails in CO to include Independence, Carnage Canyon, Old Chinamens, etc, wheeled Moab, and last place was Crozet, VA. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Carolinas and other surrounding states have to offer.

Currently I DD a 08 JK rescue green rubi unlimited (aka the kiddo mobile). Its sitting on an RE 3.5 lift, with some spacers, wearing some pro crap 35s with bumpers, armor, cage and a few other doodads here and there.

jkrubi.jpg

My current fun project consists of a 98 TJ sporting a 5.2 and 44re out of a 98 ZJ, a STAK 300, locked hp60 and 14 bolt with 5.13s, linked, hilined, sporting some foodee inch treps, blah blah blah. It currently looks like this:

cage1.jpg

Hopefully this thing will be finished, or atleast trail ready, in the comings weeks so I can get her in some rocks and perhaps even scare some traffic.