2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 40+mpg $2500 OBO

I have a nice 2003 Honda civic hybrid for sale. I bought it because I traveled for a living but my side business had me needing a truck which I just purchased. So I'm selling this..I don't really have any need for two vehicles right now. 220, xxx, 5 speed, auto everything, cd, clean interior. New hybrid battery with last year ($2000). A/C has been gone through and works great as well as the heat. It has a salvage title from being rear ended. The body has little dings and nicks doesn't bother me, its not why I bought the car. It also needs a upper catalytic converter...it makes the car through a code which in turn cuts the check engine light and ima light on. Has no affect over the performance or mileage. Also something kills the battery (may just need one) so I just disconnect it...also never bothered me and haven't had an ounce of time to try and figure out what the deal is. It's an extremely solid car I drive all over Georgia and the Carolina's and wouldn't hesitate to drove across country in it. Perfect second car to sip gas or for a teenager.

$2500 OBO call or text anytime.
704-995-6891
Thanks