71fj40

Hello,

My name is Jeremy Holt and I drive a 1971 FJ40. I was referred here by Danstew to meet up with some local offroaders in the mid-state area. I am VP of Upstate Cruisers an all Toyota club that covers most of the state. I look forward to meeting many of you, and wheeling or just hanging out.

100_5615.jpg

100_5617.jpg

100_5613.jpg

Thanks,
Jeremy

Yeah, I know that slacker. Hope to see you guys at your MM this Monday. I would love to check out Exit 33 this Sunday and see if it is something I am interested is paying for if you know anyone going.

Jeremy

I'll be on the overland trek with Steve from Southeast overland this weekend, but I'm sure you could round up some guys to go out there. Your other thread should drum up some interest. There is a group going to uwharrie this weekend, but I'm sure some others will be around.

SBC from a Camaro with TPI fuel injection
Stock tranny/Transfer
Stock axles with Longfield 30 spline chromos in the front
Aussie Lockers F/R

I talked to Jeremy the other day I believe he is getting out of the game! He has alot of toys plus work and projects and I dont think he gets to enjoy it as much as he would like.

Last edited:
ive been toying with the idea of selling my 40 as well. I feel that with something more streetable i could get out in the woods more often and be alot happier. I hate dealing with trailers and tow rigs and all that crap. Im contemplating selling out and getting a nice 80 series or preferably a 100 series.