Toyota Driveshaft Splines

Ok, I have looked all over the internet. Seen many things that I can never unsee in my quest to find out what the spline is on a toyota driveshaft. I know the spline count but I can't find any information on the involute or pressure angle. We tried to spline a shaft with the 30* angle and that isn't fitting correctly so now I am on the hunt for the proper involute cutter to get this shaft built.

Does anyone know or know where to find this information about the shaft? Clearly I need to get my eyeballs recalibrated because I thought that the 30* would be close enough to work.

And on second thought, have you called Carolina Driveline? I would think they would have a book breaking down the specs on the slip yoke.

Yea, I believe that they are an involute spline, but I am waiting for conformation. Hopefully they are a regular ISO involute. If so I believe that it will be a 18DP cutter #6, but before I drop $200 to get the tool I want to be sure. We tried to cut them with the 30* pressure angle because it appeared to match up really close compared to the 45*, but it didn't work.