Oscar1 pics!

Well finally maid it to the house and got everything unloaded and the yota washed i post all my pic later tonight i probably have around 75 so it might take a min

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Huge thanks to Brooks, Greg, Cole, and everybody else who had a hand in organizing this. It was awesome, great food, great weather, and tons of good wheeling. It was nice to finally put faces to the forum names. The videos will be a couple days to get uploaded and posted.

Had a great time. Not so much fun cleaning up afterwards though. I think a tornado hit the inside of my shop last week. Or it looked that way when I started cleaning this afternoon. I have very few pics but I'll throw em up this week

It was a blast. Saw and met alot of good folks. The cleaning will begin tomorrow and should be done in about three weeks or so. Looking forward to it.

32519c1e.jpg

7bd7741b.jpg

d8be7315.jpg

bc9b58d1.jpg

JK Neal "after lunch"

7e472db0.jpg

3f369e85.jpg

These JK guys have a pure dissrespect for the body...lol

c212e2f1.jpg

Jay gittin' it on Lil Jager

3c5d86d6.jpg

b2d1dd22.jpg

George scarin the **** out of Kenny on the last ledge at Mason Jar

db8d5ac2.jpg

Deano showing off the best carb I have ever seen in a Yota

3f8a67fd.jpg

Todd burnin down the Pro Comps coming up beside Your Turn. Hate he rolled the Scout Wed. night before he was gonna load it up for OSCAR...

66262ebc.jpg

Gillis flop on Big Perm. This trail is rough on equipment for sure! This weekend was my first trip out the top.

3c74a0c4.jpg

Burnin oil with LR on the way back to Greenwood.

OSCAR 1 Pictures and Videos

I want to thank all of you for coming out to Harlan with us for the first OSCAR! I had an absolute blast. The weather was Great, the Trails were fun and the People were Crazy. There were plenty of broken parts and dents, and I think everyone came back with a few stories to tell. Lets post up pictures and Videos in this thread so we have them all in one place. Damn what a Trip!!