June 4-7th Myrtle Beach Jeep Week 2015

Marcus Deleted the other thread for some reason.

They are still working on details, but it looks like Carolina Driveline is on board and they will have a Rock Course and some Dirt obstacles down there for the event.

It will be near first week, so hopefully they can workout some deals with hotels to block off some rooms for the jeepers.

This is the first year of the event so they are still trying to figure out what the turnout will be like.

The Organizer Signed up on OffroadSC.com last week, so hopefully he can give us more details as they come out.

He said he would post back. I will keep it updated from FB if I can remember. Should be a good time. The whole thing at the race track I'm not sure about but if he can get a lot of vendors on board it would be cool. I'll def. be there to support it though.

Sounds cool. Tix are $159 ea. They smoking da crack?? If it's where they say it is why would you even buy a ticket? Just pull up to the Bowery and listen.

yea not seeing the $159 ea either but that was for the weekend pass wasn't it. I would only want to go after dark when it ant hot as hell.

I'd only want to go see Eric Church. And if I can hear it...it's the same as being there. Sounds like you could bum that concert pretty easy. It's gonna be where the pavilion was.

I'd only want to go see Eric Church. And if I can hear it...it's the same as being there. Sounds like you could bum that concert pretty easy. It's gonna be where the pavilion was.
Id be up to bum it. Two women I teach with are going to that concert and asked if I wanted to go and rent a house or something. I mentioned we were going and they said they would be up to throw in on a room or somewhere to sleep if that was an option.

Don't sound like a real bad price for all weekend, has anyone herd anything about the jeep event lately is it going to happen I am looking at rooms prices are high that time of year I normally vac. there in early May or Oct and from Memorial Day on the prices go up

Yeah. Rooms def. start going up Memorial day and on. They have to pay for the damages left by the (we need an afro smiley) on Memorial day weekend.

I am going to look into the rooms and all more tonight. I will post up where me and Shannon decide to stay. Probably better move fast on rooms though with that concert being there.

I'm kinda in the same spot but most places don't require you pay up front. Gonna do some looking into it tonight (rooms) and will report back. First idea was to get a house in a place like Ocean Lakes but that won't work because they require a freakin week. Especially during that time of year.

Been doing a lot of lookin into it. Rooms I have found for Thurs-Sun are running 4-500. Prob. gonna have to sit this one out. Hard to pay that kinda money for a hotel in Dirty Myrtle.