07jkunlimited

my names quinn. i live in chapin and drive a black 2007 unlimited sahara with a 2.5 inch skyjacker lift on 35's. im probably the first person to replace an engine in a jk, thanks to gillis!

Hmmm.....6 qt engine, 7500 mile intervals, and 1 qt usage per 1k miles is considered acceptable.... I think you don't need to change your oil, just keep adding:grin:

Chrysler, GM, and Ford. I've worked for all 3 and they all have service bulletins stating something to that effect. Before an oil consumption test is done during warranty it's usually shown to the customer an FYI. I find it to be a crock of $h!t but it is what it is.

EDIT-it has changed several times over the years back and forth between 1 qt every 1k to 2k miles. Currently I think they say 1k.

Last edited:
Chrysler, GM, and Ford. I've worked for all 3 and they all have service bulletins stating something to that effect. Before an oil consumption test is done during warranty it's usually shown to the customer an FYI. I find it to be a crock of $h!t but it is what it is.
wow, thats crazy haha