35-37's for 17", 6x5.5 spacers, 63" Chevy's and other Yota Stuff

I need the following for my pickup. If you dont have it but know where I can get it for a good price let me know.

35-37's for 17" AT or MT I drive to much for Swampers.

6x5.5 spacers 1.5 or 2" need a set of 4 <$100

63" Chevy's (3 leaf good shape <$50)

BJ Spacers for Yota IFS

2" BL for 89-95 Yota xtra cab (Prefer Rodger Brown)

Idler Arm brace for IFS Yota

New BJ for IFS Yota

Drivers side door for 89-95 Pickup <$35

Tube and rectangular steel to make sliders and rear bumper.

you can find good 63s in a jy for $25 bucks easy. my buddy had two sets for his 4runner both bought for $25
At Pull a Part or any JY? I figured I could, just have to get everything I need to get them on. They are on my summer to do list along with cleaning up and painting th rear frame as its a little rusty. (Oil leaks on the fron have save the front. :) )

Most Junk Yards in this area are charging about 100 removed.

Tires have 50-60%. $650 for all. Wheels are 15x10 Sim beadlocks. Don't need to sell, they are just sitting and were my "road tires" but those days are gone it seems.

Also, don't waste your money lifting that IFS unless it's already done. I have a couple of straight front axles and will sell one of them if you decide to SAS.

Also, don't waste your money lifting that IFS unless it's already done. I have a couple of straight front axles and will sell one of them if you decide to SAS.
I am clearing 285/75/16 MTRs on FZJ80 rims with cranked torsions and AAL. I dont know that I want to drop the $ on the SAS, but the more I look at the cost of BJ the more I lean toward it b/c I have at least one thats bad now maybe 2. I have a fromt axle lined up with 5.29s already just have to go get it, not sure if I am going to use it or just use the third and sell the rest.

I drive to Gwood for work from Due West everyday and have to commute around the lakelands for work as well so I dont want to go too crazy with it. However many people keep telling me to not mess with spending $ on the IFS. I think much of it is that I cannot do the SAS work by myself and I do more pavement pounding than wheeling these days and when I do wheel its nothing too hard.

If it was a tacoma id say spend money on the IFS because they arent so bad and ride good, ive seen people wheel the heck out of them on 35s-37s and keep them alive and go places you wouldnt believe, but i dont think those pre taco ifs trucks are as nice. SAS it if your going to put anything bigger then 33s.

If i was you, i'd get some true 33's and wheel it as is. I had thought about putting 35s on my tacoma, but honestly i have to drive it everyday, and after taking a trip to columbus this wkd in it, on the interstate, cruising the speed limit, i averaged 14 mpg. I have no clue why i just started getting such bad mileage, i have an open filter and exhaust but its killing me on 33s and alum rims, id hate to see what 35s would get. If it was my weekend driver i might would consider it but wouldnt cheap out on how i fit them under it.

Im going to throw 4.56s in that elocker rear as soon as i can and throw it in and hopefully get some mileage back and build a driver/camper out of it.

Picked up a set of 4 - 315/75/16 BFG ATs last night and could use 1 or 2 more as a few of them are a little low/uneven on tread.

Also really debating going SAS, my front IFS needs parts and I'm not sure I want to throw a bunch of $ and time at it. I missed out on a 5.29 geared yota front a few weeks ago over on NC4x4 and kicking myself for not being able to get up there to get it.

Matth_85 - Any of those axles ready to run or just need seals? How much? PM if you'd like.

All of the axles need putting togather...I gotta make sure I have everything. Give me a day or so and ill get you a price. Just wanna make sure I have everything to make them right as I have done lots of trading and borrowing off of my axle supply in the past couple of years

All of the axles need putting togather...I gotta make sure I have everything. Give me a day or so and ill get you a price. Just wanna make sure I have everything to make them right as I have done lots of trading and borrowing off of my axle supply in the past couple of years
Sounds good, I have a fj60 empty housing if you need it or wanna work out something. Let me know on the price. I need to figure out what I am doing about spring mounts and stuff too, as I want to keep it as low as I can. Trying to figure out that by reading pirate.