tj modifications good vs bad

I picked up a 2005 Wrangler X recently and it has some questionable modifications. I'm a wholesale auto dealer and usually, I return almost everything that I purchase back to factory stock. Some vehicles, like Muscle cars, I leave modified if it is tasteful and not too much. Even though I have always been a fan of Wranglers, I don't know anything about rock crawling or trail riding. Basically, I'm asking you all to take a look at this tj and let me know what you would keep or change.

Edit: You can see a Picture at this link http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/4782602242.html

Last edited:
looks like a 3" suspension lift, no body lift. an ARB safari snorkel, a bumper of some sort on the front with a warn m8000 in it. From the pictures shown we cant really tell whats under it as far as specific components. I dont see anything that really stands out as hack, other than the hacked off front fenders.

I sent you a PM back this weekend but have been crazy busy with work and dealing with my house this week. I get off around lunch tomorrow and would be glad to swing by your place sometime and check out the Jeep and give you some suggestions. I think I have your phone number in the PM but just send it again to be sure.

As for the fenders, is that a normal mod? I was planning on replacing them but if they are desired, I will leave them be. How's the ride quality for most of you who have offroad tires? Mine seems a little rough. A lot of shakiness at low speed like 10mph. Smooth when above 20mph

Matth_85I
I didn't bring it with me today. My wife wanted to drive it to work. I'll drive it tomorrow and if you have time, you can stop by. I'll pm the address.