Dumb breather question

In my never ending quests to reduce oil leaks (they never go away, I just accept that), I'm taking a look at the breathers on the 109.

I've been looking at one of those accordion breathers that just expand as you go. How practical are those for a road-going vehicle or is the pressure inside the cases too much at highway speeds? I see them all the time on rock buggies, etc. Just thought those would be awesome since it would keep the vapors inside. Looking to do this on my transfer case and both front and rear axles.

Thanks.

I think I saw them on the front axle of one of the UJoint 4x4 vans when I was at the overland Rally. He puts a lot of road miles on those vans.

I wouldn't hesitate to put it on the front axle since the hubs stay unlocked on the interstate. Just wondering about the rear axle and transfer case that are spinning all the time.

I wouldn't hesitate to put it on the front axle since the hubs stay unlocked on the interstate. Just wondering about the rear axle and transfer case that are spinning all the time.
They are superduty axles, I didnt think about the fact that they do still have hubs.