TJ custom rear bumper/tire carrier/cargo rack

Well I love my rear bumper, and It's only been mounted up for a few months, but I need to change a few things in the design. I didn't account for having a hard top on it during the winter, so there's some interference from the high lift mount. It's perfect for a soft top only. No issues there!
It's all built from 3/16" steel, has 2 shackle mounts, a 2" receiver hitch, will fit up to a 37" tire, and the tire swing has replaceable bearings. It latches with a De-sta-co #344 latch, and I added a lock to hold it in the open position, as well as the cargo rack that is removable. It will hold a high lift jack in the upright position, and has integrated tag mount & reverse/work light.
It has a good coat of black primer, but could use a coat of something more permanent. I assure you it's balls to the wall tough, and is in great shape, no dents.

$500 OBO
AUTOFAB@SC.RR.COM

Located in Cayce SC, will ship freight at buyers expense, or local pickup is fine.
I accept PayPal, Cash, or partial trade.
IMG00190-20101118-1431.jpg
IMG00211-20101219-1649.jpg
IMG00192-20101119-1109.jpg

Last edited:
I have been toying with the idea of selling it, but couldn't make my mind up. It just wasn't working out with the hard top. I want it to suit my needs regardless of what top I run.