MMCKEIG - '99 Jeep TJ

Hey Guys,

My name is Merrick, I recently moved to Columbia (Lake Murray Area). I have a '99 Jeep Wrangler on a 4" lift with 33x10.50 15s under it. I have done a bunch of modifications while living in Las Vegas. I like to get out on trails and see whats going on. I'm come from the land of rock crawling and desert, so being in the woods and mud is fairly new to me. In the past, I have worked for a race team that runs the Mint 400 in the Sportman's class, also a huge fan of the Ultra 4 type rigs. My girlfriend and I also enjoy taking the Jeep camping and relaxing out in the country. Besides Jeeps, I'm into shooting, fishing, and drinking.

I will try and post some pictures of the rig a little later on. Hope to hopefully connect with a few of you and hit some trails, go camping, or both.

Welcome to Columbia and offroadsc.com. You should check out the MidCarolina Jeepers club, we have a meeting on the third Monday of each month at the flight deck restaurant in Lexington, sc.

I'm in chapin

Do you live off Old Cherokee? If so i think i saw your moving truck and your jeep, it was parked off the road right across the gas station. I am over off old cherokee in Silvercreek subdivision.
Welcome!!

Do you live off Old Cherokee? If so i think i saw your moving truck and your jeep, it was parked off the road right across the gas station. I am over off old cherokee in Silvercreek subdivision.
Welcome!!
Actually, I'm over on N. Lake Dr. north of the dam just down from the Publix shopping center.